Wednesday 8 May 2013

You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man


You've come to tell me something
You say I ought to know
That he don't love me anymore
And I'll have to let him go

You say you're gonna take him
But I don't think you can
Cause you ain't woman enough
To take my man

Women like you, they're a dime a dozen
You can buy them anywhere
For you to get to him, I'd have to move over
And I'm gonna stand right here

Sometimes a man's caught looking
At things that he don't need
He took a second look at you
But he's in love with me

Well, I don't know where that leaves you
But I know where I stand
And you ain't woman enough
To take my man

Chanced upon this oldie on Facebook, and the title caught my eye. Some of my friends have asked what exactly happened to my man and I in August, and my reply would always be, "It's too long a story for me to repeat." So here we go, and this is the part where the girl bit off more than she could chew.

Picture above shows a screenshot of my man and my conversation at that point of time, obviously not sent by my man. Why? Because I had asked for him (a long time ago) to type in proper English so that I can correct him if need be, and person in said conversation could not even spell the word 'you'. It was a pain to have to see her struggle with the BB9900's keyboard throughout her part of our conversation. Moreover, it seems as though she was more than just enthusiastic to send that reply to my statement, such that she forgot about her punctuations. If you want to pretend to be someone, do it properly. Tut tut.

Picture below is her explanation for said conversation above.


I have no idea what her point of 'get back at u' was about, but I am guessing that she was referring to this...


And I am also guessing that she was not very happy with me for telling her (while she was pretending to be my man) that he thinks she is ugly. ^^

Sucks to be you, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment