Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sick

One bad thing about never or seldom falling sick is that when you do, you have absolutely no idea what to do. Sore throat is my nemesis. Whenever I do get it, my body will fail me in every way. Therefore, every single time I feel as though my throat is about to get irritated, I will do whatever I can to make the horrible feeling go away.

Today, I did the same. I woke up and finished a can of Coke within 5 minutes. Let's just say that Coke is my solace, and this is a story for another time. Waited for my man to reach, and finished the bottle of honey lemon that he had gotten for me and we had a light breakfast at home. He persuaded me to take a rest before wrapping me up into a cocoon with my duvet and proceeded to sayang me to sleep. My poor man was almost sick with worry, but he took care of me well :') Thank you, my man!

Right now, my only concern is that there is one last can of Coke residing in my fridge. I must ration it, and use it sparingly. And also....... FEVER, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS A PARTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment